SIGN UP & GET 10% DISCOUNT ON FIRST ORDER
Verification Code Sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go Green Initiatives
Go4Ethnic is actively contributing to Go Green Initiatives individually and collectively in our sincere efforts to reduce the carbon footprints. In attempt to make our workspace more eco-friendly, energy efficient and health conscious, some environmentally friendly actions we carry out at Go4Ethnic are:
Conserving and Reducing Energy Usage:
- Computers are turned off when not in use.
- We turn out lights, fans and AC’s when rooms and offices are not in use.
Turning off peripherals when not in use:
- Printers, speakers, scanners and power bars are turned off at the end of each day.
Eco-friendly paper use:
- We practice printing documents on both the sides.
- Using old one side printed paper sheets as scrap paper or for note making.
Maintaining Clean and healthy air flow in office premises
- Water dampened cloths are used for cleaning dusty spaces. We use non-toxic cleaning products in our facility.
- No smoking in and around office premises.
Recycling office products:
- Paper, cardboard boxes, ink cartridges are recycled.
Healthy and Go Green office kitchen/ pantry
- Use of plates, glasses, mugs and silver ware that can be washed and used again.
Go4Ethnic is committed to creating a healthy work environment for everyone associated with our company.